Volume One focuses on drafting modest and kosher slopers, the foundation bodice blocks for blouses and dresses, with sound techniques for drafting natural necklines, bodice armholes and no-ease sleeves, balanced bodice lengths and more. Free Excel Spreadsheet is included to tabulate body measurements and computing curves!
Volume Two is a 36 glossy-page Saddle-stitched softcover companion for every crafts and sewing enthusiast interested in made-to-measure and made-to-fit comfortable hair coverings out of a versatile cap pattern.
- Head Mathematics – useful for cap design and other applications
- Design an extensible cap pattern
- Sew a beanie, beret, snood and turban for any size, child or adult
- Excel Spreadsheet Calculator (included as a download in the order)
- Over 60 illustrations and photos of cap design, assembly and model
This is the Saddle-stitch version which opens up flat for easier handling.
We purchased The Joy of Tznius Pattern Book Volume #1 and we want to let you know how happy we are to have it. — Yehudit