Volume Two is a 36 glossy-page Saddle-stitched softcover companion for every crafts and sewing enthusiast interested in made-to-measure and made-to-fit comfortable hair coverings out of a versatile cap pattern.
- Head Mathematics – useful for cap design and other applications
- Design an extensible cap pattern
- Sew a beanie, beret, snood and turban for any size, child or adult
- Excel Spreadsheet Calculator (included as a download in the order)
- Over 60 illustrations and photos of cap design, assembly and model
This is the Saddle-stitch version which opens up flat for easier handling and each page is glossy.
I am Xian but I love to cover my hair. It’s an excellent book, well ilustrated and so simple information. Actually i am African -from Puerto Rico-and I have natural hair and it’ so expensive buy a tichel or headcovers. This a way to make my own headcovers , all I need it’s put curly -friendly fabric and play with textures. Thanks for sharing such amazing projects. — Mara